email@example.com (65) 6729 0861
(This workshop also available in mandarin and it can be customized to meet client's requirements)
Have a group of participants? We offer a special corporate rate for corporate clients. Contact us to find out more.
1 Day (09.00am - 05.00pm)
Always putting your customer at the center of your business creates a service driven culture. The best and most successful businesses clearly understood this fact.
This one day customer service training course will motivate participants to becoming more customer focused and more passionate about delivering outstanding service by understanding the logical and emotional motivations of a customer to buy or continue using a service. participants will learn how to become more flexible communicators who are able to engage better with customers, portray energy, commitment and ownership in each customer interaction.This two day program will energize your staff to deliver world class service that leaves customers with a lasting positive impression.
Providing great customer service costs much less, in dollars and sense, than providing poor service. It costs more to gain new customers than it does to maintain existing ones. Customers will be more loyal to your business when you treat them well. This course provides you with the tools to make the difference with your customers. It is suitable to all level of customer service staff from front line service staff, team leaders and quality service managers. Also suitable for any backroom support staff and department heads who will the key driving force in
helping the frontline staff in delivering good customers service, and any employee who delivers service to customers.
Module 1 : What do customers want?
- bullet What customers want?
- bullet Logic Vs Emotion
- bullet Winning customers hearts
- bullet Customers want CASH
Module 2 : This thing called "Loyalty"
- bullet Defining a lifetime customer
- bullet Drivers of customer loyalty
- bullet Keeping Customers loyal and plus one's
- bullet Why customers leave and cost of losing a customer
Module 3 : Measuring customer satisfaction:
- bullet Importance of customer feedback
- bullet Methods of collecting customer feedback
- bullet What is NPS?
- bullet Rate my NPS activity
Module 4 : Having The Right skills and attitude:
- bullet Attitude, Skills and Knowledge
- bullet Having the right service mentality
- bullet Rapport = Results
- bullet Strategies for building rapport
Module 5 : Value of a complaint:
- bullet A Complaint is a gift
- bullet Ground rules for receiving a complaint
- bullet Avoiding customers hot buttons and forbidden language
Module 6 : Customer service techniques:
- bullet Seven Diffusing techniques
- bullet Disengaging
- bullet Face saving out
- bullet Empowering customers
Competitive review game