SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL COURSE FEE @ $490 ONLY!
(This workshop also available in mandarin and it can be customized to meet client's requirements)
Have a group of participants? We offer a special corporate rate for corporate clients. Contact us to find out more.
1 Day (09.00am - 05.00pm)
Many sales people fall into the trap of talking too much. They just can't wait to tell customers all about the features or benefits their product/service will bring or how great their company is without first understanding the needs and desires of the customer which is not the best approach to selling.
This one day extensive sales training program will guide participants towards uncovering the "Right" skill set and mind set a professional sales person should possess. From controlling conversations with customers to asking the right questions to uncover customer's needs, this
program will enhance sales staff's ability to connect better with customers, overcome objections and close the sale confidently and effectively delivering commercial objective.
Powerful sales questioning techniques :
The core of this program teaches a more effective and more professional sales approach that primarily depends on asking a series of questions in a specific order that will enable you to find out your customer needs and not only uncover problems, but also ask questions that make the
customer realize that the problem he has been chugging along with comfortably is now too big to ignore.
Selling to different personality types :
Moreover, Many salespeople also have a single, preferred style of selling and find it difficult to sell to different buyers. They use a strategy of making friends with customers and while this works sometimes, there are certain buyers who just don’t like this approach at all. Part of this program will focus around dealing with different personalities of buyers and how taking this into consideration and adopting a slightly different approach with each customer will help you be more successful and close more sales.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to :
- Understand what is needed to have both the right skill set and mind set to sell.
- Connect better with customers, overcome objections and close sales confidently and effectively to achieve sales targets.
- Learn and practice an effective sales questioning technique that will increase the likelihood of making a sale by better understanding customer needs while maintaining a great customer
- Understand the 4 major behavioral styles and personality types and how to sell to each buyer type.
All Sales People
Introduction to professional selling:
- Professional selling introduction
- Professional selling skill set and mind set
- The perfect sales person - Activity
Module 1: The professional selling skill set
- Controlling a conversation
- Using the power of questions
- The OPEN question selling technique (Operational, probing, effect and nail down questions)
Module 2: Listen and know your FAB - Features, advantages, Benefits (Skill set)
- The importance of listening
- Features, advantages and benefits
- Customer specific benefits
- Identifying customer's decision criteria
Module 3: Handle objections and close the sale
- Types of objections
- The APAC objections handling model
- Handling the most common objection "price"
- Nine closing techniques
Module 4 : The professional selling mind set
- The right state of mind to sell
- The more "No's" you get
- Visualize your sale
- Know what you're selling inside out.
Module 5 : Understanding buyer types and follow-up
- Understanding the different behavioral styles and personality types
- Find out your major behavioral style and personality type
- Selling to different personality styles
- After sales and follow-up
Competitive review game